Thank you for your interest in sharing a market stall at Sundalah Sunday.
This year is Sundalah's 10th Birthday and the 13th Sundalah Sunday and we are very excited for what we have planned for our annual health, wisdom and inspiration commUNITY day!
If you were not able to join us last year, we do hope that you will apply for Sundalah Sunday 2018 when stall applications open later this year.
Market stall general requirements are below.
- All market stalls and products must support a healthy lifestyle, environmentally friendly, local or fair trade options.
- The stallholder must ensure that all stall trading is undertaken within the boundaries of the allocated site.
- The stall holders fee includes one single table + 1 chair which can be collected before 7:30am and returned after 4:30pm on the day.
- All stall holders are required to bring their own marquee and sandbags.
- All stall holders must be covered by Public Liability Insurance (min $10,000,000) with the Certificate of Currency and Food Licence (if applicable) visible on the day.
- Your market stall is not secure until your invoice payment has been processed.
- There are 3 types of stalls available:
- 1. Information Only 2. Product & Service for sale 3. Food &/or Beverage for sale
- To ensure that the Sundalah Sunday market offers a wide and diverse range of offerings, you are required to list what you will be selling on the day. Stalls are selected based on the market providing minimal crossover of products and services.
- You will be required to set up your marquee, table & chair on the day before, between 4pm and 6pm. We will have security overnight to supervise the property.
NOTE: In the event of bad weather, the indoor Sundalah Sunday program will continue and stall holders are given the option to stay with a new indoor stall location. No refunds are given.
Hope to see you at Sundalah Sunday!